Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update from Biggles the Child Abuser

Worst Police Force In Australia says the NWO



Fellow LiveLeakers and friends,

Thank you all so much for your support during these trying times, some of you crossed the line putting the same video up that I’m being charge for so lock your doors. :)

You have no idea of my feelings and admiration because you were just there for me and didn’t Judge me, well except for a few empty headed trolls

I would like to upload the Police interview but am waiting on Legal opinions.

At the moment I’m busy with Lawyers and getting this bullshit put up on TV here in Australia before the court hearing on the 18th of this month. I sure will post the TV interview when and if it is aired. Never know in this piss week country.

What pisses me of the most is that the same video can be accessed now, it’s all over the place, two uploads say it all, the charges are so far out there, but then I do live in a Police State:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec8_1228327937

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f1_1228318168

Once again thank you soooo very much and I will keep you updated.

Biggles


No comments: