Thursday, November 19, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thousands attend Sara Palin book signing Fort Wayne, IN

I touched Sara Palin and now own an Autographed book...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I woke up this morning and did even knwo Sara Palin's was going to be in Fort Wayne until after I turned on the C.B. Radio, I heard truckers drivers commenting about some real nice butt heading down the interstate. Then another trucker said 500 plus people were already waiting in line all night at a Miejer Store. So I assumed the Truckers were reporting seeing Sarah and thought there wasn't much time to get a chance at being there. I figured this will be one of the most talked about news events for today 11/19/09 and wanted to at least get some footage. I was thinking on the way there , I would miss out at a chance because after going to Sarah's blog for the details, I thought more then a thousand people would be there before me. Needless to say I got in line and heard from the fire marshall the number was less then a thousand and decided to get in line. Not prepared for the 49 degree temps the 700 others who waited outside in the cold. I now wonder why I ever did this? So around 5 hours later I got to meet Sarah in person tell her she was doing a great job trying to save America and don't forget about getting us out of the United Nations, I pointed at my ban the U.N. button as I headed out the exit with a wink in her, she gave me a thumbs up.

neverknwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSdQEQd-2G4

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: