Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chinese Extreme Satanists (Illuminati) may be behind 911 incident.



Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:18 AM
From:

I have come across Chinese Satanists who are extremely racists.
I have come across some Chinese Satanists who hate what America stands for to guts.
They hate me to guts.
I have come across some Chinese Satanists who hate our Heavenly Father YAHUVEH the most.
When I started to investigate the terrorist group Illuminati back in 1999, I have experienced severe spiritual attacks.
I wrote an article to expose Satan and his ways of attacking the Ten Commandments back in 3rd September 2001, just 8 days before the attacks of 911.
I have been framed for mental health problem by the HKSAR governenrt.
But I proved their diagnosis have faults.
I have taken a picture of the logo of Hong Visual Arts Centre which is identical to the logo of the Illuminati back in 2007.
The camera I bought was a CASIO Exilim EX-Z1080, I bought the camera on 11 September 2007, without being aware of the fact that it was exactly 6 years after 911.
My conclusion is these Chinese Illuminists got to have something to do with 911.
They may be part of the masterminds behind the 911 attacks in New York.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FREDDIE MONEYMAN
FOUND DEAD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who is Dan Turkette and why does he call me a Rightwing nut?

Dan Turkette (danturkette) on Twitter


Election Night Interview with Dan Turkette

I posted the tea party on his blog and then got banned.
He asked me a question about 9/11 and then he called me a rightwing wingnut.

I first thought this website was ran by rightwing racists that called themselves angrywhitemen.org then the logo disappeared.

It had me curious and this is what I dug up from the E-mail Dan sent me after my first post and banning my account after trying to post the tea party news.

Something is really fishy with this twit.

Time for the 'Campaign for Liberty Team' to pick up and run with this scoop...

http://www.fortwaynenews.com/

We met up with Dan and a few other Republicans at Columbia Street West. In the interview he talks about the Kelty loss, Steve Shine and the future of the Republican party, John Crawford and a possible Matt Kelty challenge of Mark Souder.


Dan Turkette from FWL on Vimeo.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bye, Bye, John McCain: Simcox for Senate

Bye, Bye, John McCain: Simcox for Senate
http://www.simcoxforsenate.com/

Chris Simcox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chris Simcox (born 1961) is the American co-founder
of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC) and
the project's main spokesperson. ...
MORE:>>


Welcome to Freedom's Phoenix -- Your Portal to
Political News, Information, and Open Forums
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Front-Page.htm

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-- Noam Chomsky
http://www.rense.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Are you a True Democrat, Republican, or Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, and raises the knife and charges at you. You are carrying a .40 cal. Glock, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.. What do you do?



Democrat's Answer:
"Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor? Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? What does the law say about this situation? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a 'Paint and Weed Day' and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior!"


Republican's Answer:
BANG!

Southerner's Answer:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click.... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hydra-shock hollow points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one!?"
Wife: "You Ain't Taking That To The Taxidermist! "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Solar Wind Has Dramatic Affect On Asteroids
Confirms exactly with my research during the 2005 Tsunami that I had asked the question too at gnn.tv

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UNO UPDATE: Does Meteor Spashdown cause 9.0 Earthqauke and Tsunami?
UNO UPDATE PART DUO: Does Meteor Spashdown cause 9.0 Earthqauke and Tsunami?

Solar Wind Tans Young Asteroids

ScienceDaily (Apr. 22, 2009) — A new study published in Nature this week reveals that asteroid surfaces age and redden much faster than previously thought — in less than a million years, the blink of an eye for an asteroid. This study has finally confirmed that the solar wind is the most likely cause of very rapid space weathering in asteroids.

Joint USAF/NOAA Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity 21 Apr 2009

Space Ref (press release) - ‎2 hours ago‎
... Forecast: The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet to unsettled levels for 22 April due to a recurrent enhancement in solar wind velocities. ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: