Friday, March 28, 2008

NWO Gestapo Block Raid
Whatz preventing those Gestapo Thugs from
Torching, burning, raping and pillaging the
people's homes like the Rat Bastards have done
before?

First they came for the Islamofacist's
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Muslim.
Then they came for the Thieves
and I did not speak out
because I was not a thief.
Then they came for the menatlly ill
and I did not speak out
because I don't wear a tin foil hat.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.



This video report portrays the New World Order Gestapo at it's finest. Hundreds of Stormtroopers raid an entire block and lock it down. Watch as the Stroomtroopers Round up the citizens and drag them into the streets. Utilized by the Illuminazis an excellent tactic, so the rest of the people will submit to their Power of Fear.

This is a primary example of how the Tyranical Vampire Rat Masters suck the life blood from peoples lives. They send their firm messages that the worthless eaters are living in a Prison Planet, as they drive the slaves into obiedient submission.


Sieg Heil!
"hail victory" to the Almighty Lizard Queen
==========================================================

No comments: