Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NWO Rat Masters Zap Bama with 'Radar Ring Flash' Killer Storms

With geomagnetic phenomena occurring on a global scale, and radar data stations located around the world consistently displaying stange images of quick flashes of Rings over an animated time elapsed loop. The strange circles have always had me curious too it's origins and that many magnetic lines that originate in the center of most major metropolitan locations.

I also have solved a mystery to a Cloud Ring Weather Disaster Event, I witnessed back in the eighties that now occurs constantly on all the Weather Radar Feeds.


I wrote in my blog hours before last nights storms formed, that Birmingham Alabama was being Zapped and can Expext another round of Killer Tornadoes.


I WANTED DOCUMENT THIS LIKE A CASE STUDY OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIO FREQUENCY / MICROWAVE EM / RF / MW / MC / WC / SC /MIND CONTROL MC - WEATHER CONTROL WC - SEISMIC CONTROL SC
RADIATION - WEAPONS OVER BAMA YESTERDAY.


=================================================

No comments: