Saturday, September 22, 2007



Indiana: I-69 Planning Groups Go On "High alert" After Consulta
Infoshop News - Sep 18, 2007
The last time the Web site of the group Earth First convened its members, in July, four offices of I-69 consultants along the route were struck by ...

I-69 and protests
Evansville Courier & Press (subscription), IN - Sep 19, 2007
According to Courier & Press staff writer Bryan Corbin, the last time Earth First put out such a call, four offices of I-69 consultants along the route were ...

Transportation infrastructure: US Senate approves $1 billion ...
Logistics Management, MA - Sep 11, 2007
... interstate corridors from among the 38 applications received from public and private sector entities to join the its “Corridors of the Future” program, ...

Federal ‘Corridors of the Future’ privatization plan expanded
Land Line Magazine, MO - Sep 10, 2007

Texas Construction News
Associated Construction Publications, GA - Sep 18, 2007

Texas Interstates Chosen By Agency To Cut Congestion
KXAN-TV, TX - Sep 11, 2007
... part of the US Department of Transportation's Corridors of the Future program, which aims to ease congestion and improve efficiency of freight delivery.

I-69 Named "Corridor of the Future"
Inside INdiana Business (press release), IN - Sep 17, 2007

I-69 named to new federal program
Shreveport Times, LA - Sep 11, 2007

I-69 corridor selected for program

News Journal, TX - Sep 14, 2007
I-69 route gains funds with federal recognition
Corpus Christi Caller Times, TX -Sep 13, 2007

I-69 tabbed ‘Corridor of the Future’
The Herald-Times (subscription), IN - Sep 19, 2007
The Corridors of the Future program started last year as part of the Department of Transportation’s “congestion reduction initiative. ...

The Road to Serfdom Is Indeed a Conspiratorial Highway
John Birch Society, WI - 18 hours ago
"Never mind that I-69 originated in a 1991 federal transportation law — pre-dating NAFTA — and that the planning for the Trans-Texas Corridor has been fully ...


I-69 lands status as ‘corridor of the future’
Texarkana Gazette, TX - Sep 12, 2007
DOT chose I-69 and five other interstate highways after a yearlong selection process. The DOT program aims to develop national and regional ways to lessen ...
===========================================================






No comments: