Saturday, July 21, 2007

NWO Illuminati 333 Rivers Fest Utopia Theme park and their Fat Femi-nazi fascist Pigs on film

I was so angry after my visit lastnite to the Annual local festival, I had to go buy a video camera and post this crap I go through in my home town every year just to get even. I park my scooter in the same spot year after year until lastnite these 2 Fat Fascist Femi-Nazi's decided to push their weight around and treat me as some sort of criminal for simply parking a scooter on a sidewalk for coming to the festival to spend my money and to eat some dinner. Well today I was armed and the Fat Fascist Femi-nazi in her golf cart on the sidewalk was back, plus scooters too.

The look she gave me when I busted her is pure gold.

I would like to thank her for making me decide that I have no rights as a customer in her 3 Rivers NWO Illuminati Utopia Theme park town, but I do have the right to take my business and spend my money in another town, someplace else.

=============================================================================

No comments: