Thursday, May 24, 2007

GWB JR. MURDERED JFK JR.? PART I




For all the conspiracy buffs... ;-)
Overwhelming, jaw-dropping evidence of foul
play in the death of John Kennedy Jr., all based on official
government documents. The prime suspect, George W. Bush,
though very publicly running for president, disappeared the
day of the murder, and stayed missing for 3 days..



Also this;

From The Grassy Knoll;
http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2007/05/kentroversy-on-vyzygoths-from-grassy.html


On May 14, 2007 -- there was a rather interesting conversation on 'From The Grassy Knoll' between host Vyzygoth and Greg of the 'Occult of Personality' podcast related to some of the occult symbolism of the JFK assassination, and the book by James Shelby Downard and Michael A. Hoffman II, entitled 'King Kill 33.' Listening to this interview, I knew that I had much more to add to the conversation, because JFK was the subject of the first-ever research I had done, and there was a perfectly good reason for this. JFK was assassinated on the day before my second birthday, and this horrible day marks the earliest memory I have of my entire life.

I could never get this event out of my mind, as I knew it to be important, somehow, to both my life and to my future. When I was just twelve years old, I read the entire Warren Commission report, all twenty-six volumes, cover to cover. I knew that what I was reading did NOT make sense, and it was many years until I finally rested my curiosity of this matter. This happened only when I got to put the pieces together in terms of occult symbolism. This would be many years later, however.

GWB Jr. Murdered JFK Jr.
Part 1 of a two part interview.
Special Guest: John Hankey



Topics Include:

- Crash site search delay an incredible 15 hours
- The Pentagon Cover-up of the JFK crash
- Was there a flight instructor on the plane?
- The mystery of the shut off fuel control valve
- A plausible scenario explains crash evidence
- Suicide/Murder by Manchurian Candidate
- Like Father, Like Son - Junior's Missing Days
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2607

==============================================================================

No comments: